Product Compliance Testing & Consulting
- There are many complexities to product testing & compliance.
- We have the knowledge and expertise to easily navigate through the complexities.
- Our goal is to launch your product on time so you realize profits quickly!
Product Compliance Testing and certification are integral, often complicated aspects of a product’s passage into the market.
At Testing Partners, we understand that sometimes companies are not equipped with the staff to guarantee the product is up to standards. We have the experience, knowledge, and equipment to ensure a worry-free route to navigate through the required rules and regulations.
It is important to note there are many aspects of product compliance testing that often fall by the wayside when a company is left with the task of their own testing. A few of these can involve checking for proper standard selection, design reviews, filing, modifications, EMC, technical file construction or safety. Regrettably, this results in the company failing their first attempt at product compliance. Luckily, Testing Partners can safeguard the entire testing process and those preventable failures never need to occur.
Proven Product Compliance Testing methods
With Testing Partners, companies rest assured knowing that the critical necessities for their product’s passage are met with thoroughness, accuracy and efficiency. This is accomplished at any stage of the product’s lifecycle, and our experts focus on active communication with the client to confirm the necessary compliance and certification. Our method results in a significantly increased probability of passing the first round of testing.
Due to Testing Partners’ expertise and experience, companies have the option of involving us during the pre-design phases so the design engineers can begin every step with product compliance testing and certification in mind. With pre-compliance testing, our goal is to provide you detailed feedback with a quick processing time to guide you in whichever market you choose, domestic or international. Regardless of what the company does or where it goes, we have the knowledge to make the job easier.
Product Compliance Testing at any stage
If Testing Partners gets involved later in the product’s lifecycle, we evaluate past designs and previous test results in a comprehensive manner, thereby assisting you with the most insightful assessments to reach the necessary product compliance and certification.
Testing Partners offers consulting services from initial contact to methodical completion of the product, and everywhere in between. At our company, the client is our main priority and they choose the level of consultation they require. The levels of product consulting we offer are hourly, quotes on projects, monthly retainer and on-site. At Testing Partners, we will tailor our services to your needs.
We welcome all inquiries and comments and are always ready to help with additional information.
Here is a detailed list of product testing services
• Acceleration (HALT, HASS, ESS, etc.)
• ATEX (Equipment and Workplace Directives)
• CB Scheme
• CE, VCCI, CSA, UL, NRTLs
• Product Revisions
• Technical Construction File Review
• Telecommunications (FCC, EMC, EMI, VCCI, ETSI, HKTEC scheme, iDA, ACA)
• Country Specific Requirements
• Energy Star
• Environmental EMC Scans
• ISO Attainment, Compliance, Certification and Review
• Lifecycle: Preliminary Design Review through Market Placement
• Machinery (Small and Large)
• Environmental (Temperature, Humidity, Weatherization, Corrosion, etc.)
• Green Services (WEEE, RoHS, and Energy Star)
• International & Global Compliance, Certification & Research
• Medical (FDA and European MDD)
• Military (MIL-STD 461 and more)
• Personal Protection Equipment
• Preliminary Design Review
• Product Development: Pre-Post Engineering
Late to Market Calculator
Getting the product to market on time is the biggest challenge product engineers have. Delay in product launch means loss of expected margin. It can also mean competitive products entering the marketplace, general decrease in product demand, or a seasonal effect completely missing the revenue opportunity that could have existed.
A delay causes a shift in the entire revenue cycle of the product including the period that the product peaks in its revenue. This can have a severe impact on the product and your organization. Our engineers understand this. Testing Partners generates margin for an organization because it fully understands the intricacies and complexities of compliance and regulation.
We create margin for you! Calculate how much money we can potentially help you generate by preventing a delay in launch.
Why Choose Testing Partners
- Benefit from complete solutions - by utilizing our full range of testing, certification and auditing services
- With a minimum of ten years of expertise in our field.
- We understand testing and compliance regulation.
- Save time and money - by identifying Global compliance considerations at the earliest possible stages of the product development process.
- We help you save money by on time launch. Calculate loss we can help prevent. Click for Late to Market calculator
- On time launch pays for itself.
- Over 90% of products fail compliance the first time.
- We have the knowledge of regulation complexities to launch your product to market.
- Gain a competitive edge - by delivering products of consistent quality and safety, without compromising time to market.