Fire Protection Services
Our expertise covers combustible storage, hazardous materials operations, manufacturing, and cannabis oil extraction facilities, with a global, mobile operation providing technical assistance for code compliance in the design, construction, commissioning, reporting, and operations across many facility types. Our team is here to support detailed code reviews and analysis to states and jurisdictions that adopt the complete NFPA Codes and Standards or in specialized segments.
Fire Protection and Engineering Services:
- Alternative Methods and Materials Requests/ Engineering Judgments / Equivalencies
- Alternate Protection Systems (dry chemical, clean agent, etc.)
- Fire and Emergency Alarm System Analyses
- Fire and Life Safety Code Analysis and Reports
- Fire Protection Water Supply Analysis and Engineering Design
- Fire Sprinkler System Analyses and Design Parameters
- Hazardous Materials and Process Hazards Analyses and Reports
- Municipal Code Amendment and Adoption Support for Jurisdictions
- Plant Extraction Facility Design and Operation
- Secondary Water Supplies through Fire Pumps and Storage Tanks
- Technical Assistance Reporting in Compliance with IFC Section 104.7.2 and NFPA 1 Section 1.15.
- Third Party Plan Reviews and Commissioning Inspections
For a review that includes fire protection engineering and analysis of the codes that you must comply to in your facility, please contact Testing Partners to set up a consultation.