About Testing Partners
We can be your compliance and testing company.
In 2012, Testing Partners spotted a large gap between product development and product compliance. The organization saw that a lot of people did not have the knowledge nor experience to anticipate what compliance details entailed, and were unprepared for the onslaught of compliance testing that awaits the end of the manufacturing tunnel.
Further, Testing Partners realized the need for virtual compliance where engineers will relate to product developers and provide consulting and not just product certification, while still making compliance a key objective. These addressed needs would result in better quality products and a lighter overall burden on the client. They saw a need they could fulfill, where customers could be supported in pre-compliance testing and be supported throughout the entire process.
Today, Testing Partners has the expertise, knowledge, and resources to be any company’s compliance team and provide speedy, custom-fit service paralleling a large corporation’s compliance department. These advantages ensure that Testing Partners can help make you money.
The average tenure for an engineer consulting with Testing Partners is over twenty years, and these industry veterans understand needs at every level and can deliver the best consultancy available.
We understand that companies do not have their own compliance testing division—we can be that for you!
Why Choose Testing Partners
- Benefit from complete solutions - by utilizing our full range of testing, certification and auditing services
- With a minimum of ten years of expertise in our field.
- We understand testing and compliance regulation.
- Save time and money - by identifying Global compliance considerations at the earliest possible stages of the product development process.
- We help you save money by on time launch. Calculate loss we can help prevent. Click for Late to Market calculator
- On time launch pays for itself.
- Over 90% of products fail compliance the first time.
- We have the knowledge of regulation complexities to launch your product to market.
- Gain a competitive edge - by delivering products of consistent quality and safety, without compromising time to market.
Simply put...We get it
What Our Clients Say About Us