About Testing Partners
We can be your compliance and testing partner.
When a new product appears on the market, the behind-the-scenes work is often overlooked. There is a complex, detailed process that goes into its emergence involving several rules and regulations. Labs cannot consult nor certify products and manufacturers—while great product developers regarding aesthetics—are not compliance engineers.
In 2012, Testing Partners spotted a large gap between product development and product compliance. The organization saw that a lot of people did not have the knowledge nor experience to anticipate what compliance details entailed, and were unprepared for the onslaught of compliance testing that awaits the end of the manufacturing tunnel.
Further, Testing Partners realized the need for virtual compliance where engineers will relate to product developers and provide consulting and not just product certification, while still making compliance a key objective. These addressed needs would result in better quality products and a lighter overall burden on the client. They saw a need they could fulfill, where customers could be supported in pre-compliance testing and be supported throughout the entire process.
Today, Testing Partners has the expertise, knowledge, and resources to be any company’s compliance team and provide speedy, custom-fit service paralleling a large corporation’s compliance department. These advantages ensure that Testing Partners can help make you money.
The average tenure for an engineer consulting with Testing Partners is over twenty years, and these industry veterans understand needs at every level and can deliver the best consultancy available.
We understand that companies do not have their own compliance testing team—we can be that for you!
Why Choose Testing Partners
- Benefit from complete solutions - by utilizing our full range of testing, certification and auditing services
- With a minimum of ten years of expertise in our field.
- We understand testing and compliance regulation.
- Save time and money - by identifying Global compliance considerations at the earliest possible stages of the product development process.
- We help you save money by on time launch. Calculate loss we can help prevent. Click for Late to Market calculator
- On time launch pays for itself.
- Over 90% of products fail compliance the first time.
- We have the knowledge of regulation complexities to launch your product to market.
- Gain a competitive edge - by delivering products of consistent quality and safety, without compromising time to market.
Simply put...We get it
What Our Clients Say About Us
“When we had a need to add additional capacity to our product certification team the service we chose was Testing Partners. They assisted in the scoping of the work, they located a lab that could provide the quickest turnaround time and liaised with the lab to help define our expectations. Name Your Test Price response to questions was extremely quick and their insight on laboratory procedures was excellent. I plan to use Testing Partners again in the future.”
“I was searching for labs in the States who tested consumer products. I was unsure of where to go and how to get started. So many labs! The field was vast and overwhelming. I spoke to Testing Partners and they understood what I needed and made excellent suggestions and provided me with helpful contacts. Thanks, Testing Partners!”
“When we had a need to conduct some external testing, we started by contacting local testing labs and got quotes of $500 per sample. Then we found testing partners and they were able to get the job done for $200 per sample, saving us thousands! We have been working with them for our external testing and certification needs ever since.”