Sustainable Energy Consulting & Compliance Testing
- All our labs are recognized by the Environmental Protection Agency.
Our Sustainable Energy Consulting & Testing is built around a combination of exceptional methods of testing for Energy Star status.
We understand that the success of the client’s product depends on passing a host of rules and regulations. With Testing Partners, the client is guaranteed to experience the proper sustainable energy consulting for testing of their products, freeing them to focus and support their investment in their environmental initiatives. We provide valuable sustainable energy consulting utilizing labs recognized by the Environmental Protection Agency.
Sustainable energy consultation to meet consumer demands.
Testing Partners offers detailed analyses of product sustainability to meet the demand of consumers, allowing the client to rely on someone who can determine the recommended measures and perform the necessary tests to verify performance.
Clients with Testing Partners can attain the following certifications:
• ECOLOGO Product Certification
• Environmental Claim Validation
• Environmental Product Declarations
• GREENGUARD® Certification Program
• LEED Green Building
• Multi-Attribute Certification
Proven sustainable energy consulting methods
We have honed our innovative strategic skills so that we can best provide technical consulting that engages the client in their product’s success.
Why Choose Testing Partners
- Benefit from complete solutions - by utilizing our full range of testing, certification and auditing services
- With a minimum of ten years of expertise in our field.
- We understand testing and compliance regulation.
- Save time and money - by identifying Global compliance considerations at the earliest possible stages of the product development process.
- We help you save money by on time launch. Calculate loss we can help prevent. Click for Late to Market calculator
- On time launch pays for itself.
- Over 90% of products fail compliance the first time.
- We have the knowledge of regulation complexities to launch your product to market.
- Gain a competitive edge - by delivering products of consistent quality and safety, without compromising time to market.
Simply put...We get it
Late to Market Calculator
Getting the product to market on time is the biggest challenge product engineers have. Delay in product launch means loss of expected margin. It can also mean competitive products entering the marketplace, general decrease in product demand, or a seasonal effect completely missing the revenue opportunity that could have existed.
A delay causes a shift in the entire revenue cycle of the product including the period that the product peaks in its revenue. This can have a severe impact on the product and your organization. Our engineers understand this. Testing Partners generates margin for an organization because it fully understands the intricacies and complexities of compliance and regulation.
We create margin for you! Calculate how much money we can potentially help you generate by preventing a delay in launch.