Coatings & Material Compliance Testing
- Through pre-compliance testing, we offer expertise on coatings physical properties to prevent avoidable failures.
Testing Partners advises clients on suitable materials for any product to ensure quality deliverance for material compliance.
All tangible products have a coating, and client success is determined by how the material of these products withstand factors like temperature, pressure, and the test of time.
Commonly employed materials and coatings testing methods:
• Accelerated Corrosion Resistance and Testing
• Accelerated Weathering Testing
• Environmental Exposure Testing
• Physical Properties Testing
At our labs, we analyze the chemical properties of product coatings for material compliance to predict sustained performance in any possible environment. We also offer expertise on coatings adhesion, thickness, and hardness to prevent product failure. This pre-compliance strategy guarantees an excellent experience for every party involved in the product lifecycle, minimizing associated risks and losses and increasing profitability and product success.
Why Choose Testing Partners
- Benefit from complete solutions - by utilizing our full range of testing, certification and auditing services
- With a minimum of ten years of expertise in our field.
- We understand testing and compliance regulation.
- Save time and money - by identifying Global compliance considerations at the earliest possible stages of the product development process.
- We help you save money by on time launch. Calculate loss we can help prevent. Click for Late to Market calculator
- On time launch pays for itself.
- Over 90% of products fail compliance the first time.
- We have the knowledge of regulation complexities to launch your product to market.
- Gain a competitive edge - by delivering products of consistent quality and safety, without compromising time to market.
Simply put...We get it
Late to Market Calculator
Getting the product to market on time is the biggest challenge product engineers have. Delay in product launch means loss of expected margin. It can also mean competitive products entering the marketplace, general decrease in product demand, or a seasonal effect completely missing the revenue opportunity that could have existed.
A delay causes a shift in the entire revenue cycle of the product including the period that the product peaks in its revenue. This can have a severe impact on the product and your organization. Our engineers understand this. Testing Partners generates margin for an organization because it fully understands the intricacies and complexities of compliance and regulation.
We create margin for you! Calculate how much money we can potentially help you generate by preventing a delay in launch.