ICT Consulting & Compliance Testing
Software Consulting & Compliance Testing
- Testing Partners has the knowledge and resources needed to better software.
Comprehensive ICT Consulting & Compliance Testing.
As ICT continues to expand, the client too needs to match the growing demand for all the facets that accompany the industry to increase competitiveness. Testing Partners can help accomplish this by utilizing its certification and testing laboratories, which maintain a global support network equipped with industry experts who help achieve client success. Our strategies allow for the highest quality work performed the first time around to expedite the time it takes for product release.
According to IBM, the industry’s six best strategies for modern software engineering are:
• Develop Software Iteratively
• Manage Requirements
• Employ a Component-Based Architecture
• Model Software Visually
• Continuously Verify Quality
• Control Changes to Software
Minimize risk and increase profits with ICT Consulting & Compliance Testing.
Testing software can occur well before the development process, and we have the resources and experience to minimize associated risks and increase profitability. With our help in ICT consulting and compliance, the final product results in consumer satisfaction.
Why Choose Testing Partners
- Benefit from complete solutions - by utilizing our full range of testing, certification and auditing services
- With a minimum of ten years of expertise in our field.
- We understand testing and compliance regulation.
- Save time and money - by identifying Global compliance considerations at the earliest possible stages of the product development process.
- We help you save money by on time launch. Calculate loss we can help prevent. Click for Late to Market calculator
- On time launch pays for itself.
- Over 90% of products fail compliance the first time.
- We have the knowledge of regulation complexities to launch your product to market.
- Gain a competitive edge - by delivering products of consistent quality and safety, without compromising time to market.
Simply put...We get it
Late to Market Calculator
Getting the product to market on time is the biggest challenge product engineers have. Delay in product launch means loss of expected margin. It can also mean competitive products entering the marketplace, general decrease in product demand, or a seasonal effect completely missing the revenue opportunity that could have existed.
A delay causes a shift in the entire revenue cycle of the product including the period that the product peaks in its revenue. This can have a severe impact on the product and your organization. Our engineers understand this. Testing Partners generates margin for an organization because it fully understands the intricacies and complexities of compliance and regulation.
We create margin for you! Calculate how much money we can potentially help you generate by preventing a delay in launch.