Brazil ANATEL has published two new Acts
- Act 423 – Updates Act 14448 related to the technical requirements for the assessment of restricted radiation radiocommunication devices and includes new devices allowed in Brazil.
- Act 237 – Revokes Act 6506 and updates testing procedures for restricted radiation radiocommunication devices
- Includes technical requirements for:
- Body Scanning Emitter-Sensor for Security Application operating in the 76-81 GHz band;
- Interactive Motion Sensors installed in vehicles operating in the 57-64 GHz band;
- Wireless Multigigabit System operating in the 57-66 GHz band in fixed applications;
- UWB devices operating at 3100-3300 MHz and 3700-10600 MHz installed in vehicles;
- 5150–5350 MHz devices installed inside vehicles and trains.
- Revokes Act 6506 (testing method/procedures)
- Inclusion of test procedures for:
- WIFI 6E devices according to FCC KDB 789033 D02 (Reference 3.15);
- Emitter-sensor level detection devices operating in the 76-81 GHz band according to ETSI EN 302 729 V2.1.1 (Reference 3.12) and ETSI EN 302 372 V2.1.1 (Reference 3.13);
- Vehicle Communication System devices according to ETSI EN 302 571 V2.1.1 (Reference 3.11);
- Multigigabit Wireless System, operating in the band 57-71 GHz according to ANSI C63.10 (Reference 3.5);
- LBE and FBE devices (Access sharing system) operating in the bands 5,150-5,350 MHz, 5,470-5,725 MHz, and 5,725-5,850 MHz according to ETSI EN 301 893 V2.1.1 (Reference 3.10).
Below is the official link to Act 423:
Below is the official link to Act 237: