Israel MOC Exempts Products from Type Approval
The new list of devices according to the ordinance includes:
- Operating within the frequency band 2.4 to 2.4835 GHz in Bluetooth technology according to IEEE 802.15.1 standard, or in ANT / ANT + technology, which include an antenna;
- Designed only for the reception of satellite transmissions for position determination using global positioning such as GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO or BEIDOU system;
- A parabolic antenna with a diameter not exceeding 244 cm including side equipment, intended for the reception of satellite broadcasts;
- Devices operating in the field of infrared frequencies between 1,000 GHz and 3,000 GHz with a transmission not exceeding 200 mW;
- Computer peripherals (mouse, keyboard);
- Computer monitors;
- Video Streamers (compliant with the provisions of the European Radio Equipment Directive 2014/53/EU and labelled with CE marking);
- E-book readers (without cellular functions);
- Tablets (without cellular functions);
- Laptops (without cellular function);
- Desktop computers (without cellular functions);
- Converters for the reception of television broadcasts to the public and TV receiver set-top boxes (devices need to be in accordance with the European Radio Equipment Directive 2014/53/EU and bear the CE marking);
- TV Sets;
- A radio receiver for the reception of public broadcasts using FM / DAB / AM technologies;
- Spare parts for a mobile phone;
- Wristwatch, excluding mobile wristwatch;
- Vacuum cleaners;
- Portable battery-operated metal detectors.
PLEASE NOTE: Although this list has been signed by the Ministry of Communications, the free import order has not yet been updated so there is a gap between what is required by MOC and what is being allowed through Customs. Therefore, the Ministry of Communications is still issuing normal telecommunications certificates on the products in the list above until further notice.
For information on how this impacts your device in the Israel market, or certification support for any country globally, please contact Testing Partners at (862) 243-2329 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.