Serbian Ministry of Economy Amends Rulebooks
Below is a summary of the amendments:
- CoCs issued by Kvalitet in 2021 will remain valid per previous rulebooks
- Products with CoCs dated before 01/01/2022 should have 3A mark on products (where EMC and LVD CoC’s are required), with last two digits of the year of CoC issuance and number of Notified Body.
- No market surveillance
- CoCs will not be mandatory; Kvalitet will issue Certificates (instead of CoCs) confirming the technical documentation with EMC and LVD Rulebooks.
- During the control, Serbian market inspection will take into consideration Kvalitet’s Certificates and the control process will be simpler and faster.
- After 01/01/2022, only the 3A mark will be required (without the last two digits of the year of CoC issuance and number of Notified Body).
- During the control, Serbian market surveillance will be taken into consideration.
Below are the links to the announcements (in Serbian).
For more information on Serbian regulatory compliance requirements or information on any other country approvals, please contact Testing Partners at (862) 243-2677 or email email@example.com.
Testing Partners © 2022 | another Xsite website by Xpotential Marketing Group | All rights reserved