AMAZON ASIN SUPPRESSION AND SAFETY COMPLAINTS
What should you do when your Amazon ASIN is suppressed due to a safety complaint, customer complaint, or for violating the Amazon Sellers Agreement?
- Submit all relevant safety testing data and certification for the item.
- Include testing specifically related to the incident in question. PLEASE NOTE: An MSDS does not suffice for safety testing. You may need to reach out to the manufacturer of the product for the details you might not have.
- If you have questions about the appropriate standards for the product, please contact Testing Partners directly.
- Review your records: is this a known issue/complaint? If so, what actions have you taken to resolve the root cause of the issue in order to prevent future incidents?
- Always ask for the product to be returned back to you to investigate or at least have photos provided from customer or complainant.
- What corrective actions are you planning to implement after you became aware of this incident/concern? What is the time frame for them to be implemented to your internal process?
- Do you have a Product Safety or Product Quality Control system in place to identify potential product safety issues?
- To your knowledge, have any design changes been done to the product recently? If so, when was the product modified and what changes were implemented?
- Has the product been part of a recall?
- Provide images of the product (front, back, accessories, and packaging). Images should include: model/serial number; safety/compliance marks; logos and safety labels; warnings on the product or packaging.
- Provide a copy of the instruction manual.
If you are unsure of where to begin to ensure you meet all Amazon seller requirements, please contact Testing Partners at (862) 243-2329 or email@example.com.