Argentina ENACOM expanded band allocation
Argentina ENACOM expanded band allocation: This past August, ENACOM, Argentina’s certification body, released resolution 1134/2023, expanding the band allocation for level probing radars on the 76-81 GHz band.
Key takeaways from the resolution:
- Level probing radars are allowed on 76-81 GHz band
- Max EIRP: Average: -3 dBm in 1 MHz; Peak: +34 dBm in 50 Mhz
- Max Equivalent Electric Field Intensity allowed: Average: 92,26 dBμV/m @ 3m. RBW: 1 MHz; Peak: 129, 26
- dBμV/m @ 3m. RBW: 50 MHz
- Foreign reports are accepted (with requirements)
- ENACOM DoC (with requirements)
The resolution, found at the link below, went into effect August 18, 2023.
For more information about how this resolution impacts your product’s Argentina market access, contact Testing Partners today.